Howard A. Doolin Middle School
Teacher: Coach Krishna Chandra Das
1. Adults are responsible for the prevention of bullying.
2. Responsible adults donâ€™t bully.
3. It is the parentâ€™s responsibility to teach their children to get along and not to bully others.
4. Big kids are often responsible for bullying.
5. Schools have no bullying signs in the halls. That shows responsibility.
6. Parents are responsible for teaching their kids not to bully other kids.
7. Take responsibility and stop bullying! Speak up!
8. Even adults should act responsibly and not bully other adults.