Given increasing demand among students and educators for Center programs as well as reports from teachers who are concerned that rising costs and budget cuts may impede participation, Center IT staff and Development Manager Darius Udrys have completed an overhaul of the Center's donation page.
The Center invites friends and supporters to help make the Center’s programs available to all young people who wish to participate by making a donation and spreading the word about this giving opportunity.
The Center’s online giving page is easily accessible through the address www.GiveCivicEd.org. It is an integral part of the Center's website www.civiced.org and can also be accessed through the site’s regular menu under the rubric “About Us.”
GiveCivicEd.org contains many options, including the following:
• sign up to make recurring donations (monthly, quarterly, annually)
• send a gift card (indicating a donation has been made in another's honor)
• tell the Center about relevant corporate matching gift programs
• let the Center know whether a donor is an alumnus of a Center program or programs
• sign up for the e-newsletter
• indicate interest in planned giving
Supporters committing to an initial donation of at least $250 will receive a signed print of Center illustrator Richard Stein’s artwork, as featured in Center curricula.